Funding to accelerate the growth of North American companies
AIM, part of London Stock Exchange plc, is the most successful growth market in the world. With a 25-year history, AIM helps growing companies around the globe to raise capital for expansion.
Is AIM right for your business?
A North American business with the following profile should consider a London listing:Assess Your Options
- Equity valuation between $50m and $1bn for companies in growth sectors
- Technology companies with annual net revenues between $10m and $100m
- Later stage pre-revenue or revenue-generating Life Science companies
- Mining or Energy companies in development or production
- More mature companies in other sectors with an international focus
Why choose AIM
AIM offers many benefits to growth companies compared to domestic exchanges in North America. Key benefits include:
A supportive environment for small and micro-cap public companies
Typically, a much lower cost for completing and maintaining a stock market listing, plus lower litigation risk
Quality domestic and international institutional investor base focused on smaller companies
Ongoing access to growth capital and ability for existing shareholders to sell stock, even in growth IPOs